IBU 2012 HIGHLIGHTS
- Presence of celebrities and artists showcasing Bengali Art & Culture
- Workshops on Literature and Creative Writing
- High-powered Panel Discussions on various topics covering politics, art and culture
- Interactive Business Sessions on wide variety of themes including scope for joint Ventures business tie up
- Seminars & Workshops with representatives of Business Houses
- Art and Cultural Evening with renowned artists
- Business Networking and more
The Festival will be held in three major cities of the USA and will comprise various events such as Exhibitions of Bengal Products and services, Bengali Films, Art, Music, Drama and Food Festival, Seminars, Workshops, and Business Networking which will be participated among others by the noted Bengali literatures, cultural artists, performers and top Businessmen from Bangladesh and West Bengal in India.
The Festival consist of Books, Botique, Silk, Handicrafts, Jewellery, Real Estate, Fashion Design, Banks, Insurance Companies, Garments, Bengali CD & DVD, Gifts, Dry Food, Spice, etc. NGO’s are also invited.
Renowned Bengali Artists, Singers & Famous Literatures from Bangladesh and West Bengal will be present in the Festival.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- Business Houses looking for tie up and collaborations
- Banking & Finance Companies
- Real Estate Companies
- Financiers, Venture Capitalists
- Private Equity Investors
- Media and Entertainment Companies
- Travel & Tourism Companies
- IT & ITES Companies
- Telecom Companies
- Publishers of Books & Music
- Import & Export Companies
- Engineering & Techniccal Services
- Entertainment Owners & Operators
- Painters and Master Craftsmen
- Education Institutes & Specialists
- Government Undertakings and Agencies
- Business Development Managers
- Hotel & Resort Owners & Travel Planners
- Producers of Botique, Silk, Jamdani, Nakshikantha, etc.
- And many more…